Product description (Pure Rose Powder |20g)
Our source of rose comes from rose grow at an environment that isn’t industrial and other pollution. In addition to that, farm fertilizer (no pesticides), manual weeding and purified water are used to grow the rose to obtain high-quality crops.
For the processing, advanced vacuum microwave drying technology is used, and the temperature is maintained at around 50oc to minimize the loss of colour, fragrance, taste and nutrition value of the rose. Before release, the end product will also be screened and inspect to ensure there isn’t any pesticide residues or other hidden dangers such as heavy metals in the rose powder.
Product’s Profile 🚩
|Colour||Deep red to reddish-purple colour|
|Flavour||Rose flavour with mild astringency taste|
|Aroma||Rose aroma without peculiar smell|
|Molecular Size||300 mesh|
|Solubility||High solubility in water|
|Suitable For||All ages and vegetarian|
- Beverage / Drink: Milkshakes, Smoothies and etc
- Natural Flavouring/colouring for …
- Bakery (E.g. bread with rose filling or cake with rose flavor)
- Confectionery (E.g rose flavor chocolate or ice cream)
- Usage: Simply replace parts of the flour with our rose powder into your traditional bakery recipe to enhance your recipe with natural rose aroma, colour and even taste!
Keep in a cool and dry place, avoid direct contact with sunlight.
Once open advised to finish in 3 months.
15 – 18 months under recommended storage condition.