Product description (Acerola Extract, Vitamin C Powder |50g)
Acerola, also well known as Barbados cherry, is a tropical fruit that native to South America and South Mexico. Acerola is extremely rich in ascorbic acid, hence being a great source of vitamin C which often used to treat scurvy, cold and flu. Vitamin C also keys to improve immunity system.
Product’s Profile 🚩
|Vitamin C content||> 17%|
|Solubility||Solubility in water|
|Suitable for||All ages and vegetarian|
▪ Beverage: Simply mix the vitamin C powder with your favourite smoothies, juice or even milk drink
▪ Recommended Dosage : 1 to 3gm/daily
Health Benefit of Vitamin C 👍
- Treat or prevent scurvy, a disease caused by vitamin C deficiency
- Prevent heart disease, blood clots and cancer
- Treat common cold, bleeding in eye
- Boosts Immunity
- Support collagen formation and treat collagen disorder
- Aid in repairing and preventing dry skin
Keep in a cool and dry place, avoid direct contact with sunlight.
Once open advised to finish in 3 months.
15-18 months under recommended storage conditions.