Kiwi House Protein Composite Essence Powder is made with natural whey protein and soy protein which is an ideal protein supplement for all-age people, including those people who need an extra source of protein for health purposes.
Protein is a nutrient needed by the human body for growth and maintenance. Each serving size (10g) of Kiwi House Protein Composite Essence Powder provides 7000mg protein. Once a day is suggested for general health care. For intensive health care, one may take 2-3 times a day or take it under a physician or a dietitian’s direction.
- Professional comprehensive formula to provide more comprehensive protein
- Essence powder
- Added fructooligosaccharides, beneficial to intestinal health
- No sugar or preservatives, tastes delicious
- Suitable for people during pregnancy
- Suitable for people before and after surgery
- Suitable for people who are During the Recovery Period after Severe Illness
Isolated Soy Protein (USA), Whey Protein (New Zealand), Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Vanilla Powder
RECOMMEND DAILY INTAKE:
For general healthcare: 10g each time, once a day
For intensive healthcare: 10g each time, 2-3 times a day
- When using Kiwi House Composite Protein Essence Powder under physician or dietitian’s supervision, please follow the directions carefully.
- In order to maximize the effectiveness of protein powder, don’t drink empty stomach.
- Never use hot water or hot beverage (above 37◦C) to dissolve the content to prevent solidification and caking which will reduce the nutrition value.
- In order to avoid the formation of a clot which will affect digestion and absorption, do not drink together with acidic beverage.