Why do you need A’Phellinus?
A’Phellinus is made up of plenty fruits and traditional Chinese medicine extract. This product is a concentrated formula which is different from other detoxification products in the market. It can help in digestion, nutrient absorption, detoxificaion and tissues repair. With the added ” Sang Huang” which is good for liver health, it ensures that tonic can be excreted out from body. Absorption capacity improve when our body is free from toxin. Feel the body that is clean and healthy.
How A’’Phellinus helps you?
Breakdown the nutrients into smaller particles that is easily absorbed into the body. Especially good for people with gastric ulcer or liver dysfunction by improving nutrients absorption as well as tissue and organ repair.
Improve the breakdown and digest of lactose and reduce the discomfort of lactose intolerance. Thus it promote better living quality.
Reduce liver toxicity
It helps to reduce the toxicity caused by carbon tetrachloride (chemical toxins) and lower GOT , GPT , ALT , ALP index. It strengthens the function of liver.
Eliminate toxin in the body and reduces the formation of free radicals that attack cells. It reduces the burden of cretion organ including liver, kidney and skin.
Immune function is influenced by the digestive system. Healthy digestive system can protect cells in the gut.
Reduce platelet aggregation and antithrombosis effect. It helps to reduce cardiovascular disease risk factors.
- Those who wish to improve body constitution as well as enhance and resume health
- Those who has weak immunity and easily affected by diseases
- Pre and post surgery patients
- Pre and post partum female
- Those who is mentally ill and suffers from productive disorder
- Those with poor gastrointestinal function innately
- Those who is lack of vigor and malaise
- Those who encounters premature senility and body weakness
- Children who are weak immunity and easily fall sick
- Children who are lack of digestive enzyme which may cause allergic, constipation, overweight or fatigue
Phellinus Linteus, Rhodiola, Cordycep, Brown Rice, Wild Herb, Mountain Celery, Broccoli, Carrot, Burdock Root, Cabbage, Chinese Yam, Roselle, Plum, Dates, Astragalus, Barley, Wolfberry, Perilla, Beet, Celery, Sweet Potato Leaves, Black Bean, Sesame, Cucumber, Papaya, Pineapple, Lemon, Grape, Pomelo, Apple, Kiwi, Guava, Banana, Star Fruit, and Kumquat.